“I am only one, but still I am one.
I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.”
ACTIVITIES (like planting, for instance–things you can do on a personal, local level)
For the Flying Things: The birds, the bees, and butterflies!
- Don’t forget to put out food and water for the birds. Please, make sure the water will be in the shade during the heat of the summer.
Gardening This Month:
- Follow Color Us Empowered on Facebook where I share the best articles, videos, and other information about all aspects of gardening (among other things) that I can find.
REMINDERS, OBSERVANCES, & EVENTS
- Animal Care Expo 2020
- Mission/Purpose: Learn new skills and strategies to find pets homes, keep pets in homes, engage your community, humanely manage community cat populations and more!
- Where: Online
- For Additional Information:
ADA (American with Disabilities Act) Day
- Celebrates the signing of the ADA, guaranteeing equal opportunity for the disabled.
- 30 Awesome Things to Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act