“I am only one, but still I am one.
I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.”
ACTIVITIES (like planting, for instance–things you can do on a personal, local level)
For the Flying Things: The birds, the bees, and butterflies!
- Don’t forget to put out food and water for the birds, bees, and butterflies. Please, make sure the water will be in the shade during the heat of the summer.
Gardening This Month:
- Follow Color Us Empowered on Facebook where I share the best articles, videos, and other information about all aspects of gardening (among other things) that I can find.
REMINDERS, OBSERVANCES, & EVENTS
- International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples
- United Nations has some info here
- International Youth Day
- Protests planned: “A coalition of progressive advocacy groups is planning demonstrations across the country as part of an urgent effort to remove DeJoy and “save the post office” from President Donald Trump.”
- “At 11 am (local time), we will show up at local post offices across the country to save the post office from Trump and declare that Postmaster General Louis DeJoy must resign.”
- See the entire article here.
- Women’s Equality Day
- For Additional Information: