“I am only one, but still I am one.
I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.”
ACTIVITIES (like planting, for instance–things you can do on a personal, local level)
For the Flying Things: The birds, the bees, and butterflies!
- Don’t forget to put out food and water for the birds. Please, make sure the water will be in the shade during the heat of the summer.
- Got milkweed? (For more info, see this post.)
- Plant seeds that are ready. (see Planting Milkweed Part 2 – Sprouting & Growth (Help The Monarch Butterfly)
- Any of your plants ready to transfer outside yet? For help, tips, and how-to, watch this excellent video: Planting Milkweed Part 3 – Ready To Transfer (Help The Monarch Butterfly)
Gardening This Month:
- Follow Color Us Empowered on Facebook where I share the best articles, videos, and other information about all aspects of gardening (among other things) that I can find.
REMINDERS, OBSERVANCES, & EVENTS
- International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples
- International Youth Day
- Women’s Equality Day
- For Additional Information: